David Jarvis Associates Limited takes the privacy of its users seriously. We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our users while providing a great service.
What is GDPR?
GDPR is a new European law that covers your data protection and privacy refights. The aim of GDPR is make companies more transparent in what data they store on individuals.
Individuals have the right to know exactly what information is held about them and how it is processed.
You are entitled to rectification in incorrect or incomplete information is held.
The elements of your personal data that we collect, and store may include the following:
- Job role
- Company address
- Phone number
- Mobile telephone number
- E-mail address
- Skype contact
- Payment details for suppliers
In addition, for employees permanent or temporary we also store the following:
- Recruitment documents
- Contracts of employment
- Personal phone numbers
- Personal e-mail addresses
- National Insurance Numbers
- Date of Birth
- Bank Details
- Next of kin details
- Copies of any documents supplied to us by an individual showing eligibility to work in the UK
- Information recorded through a time recording system for the purpose of carrying out your day to day work load.
We do not collect or store sensitive personal data.
We use personal date to enable us to carry out contractual work for our customers and meet our legal requirements in the process, to manage and pay our suppliers, to manage and pay our employees and to maintain our accounting records for audit purposes.
Use and Sharing of Personal Information
We use your Data for purposes which may include:
- providing our users with a personalised service
- processing orders, registrations and enquiries
- in order to deliver our services
- collaboration on projects
- providing you with information about services we offer (if you agree to receive such information)
All data collected by David Jarvis Associates Ltd is stored on David Jarvis Associates Ltd server, all our staff treat your data with the upmost care, and all appropriate steps are taken to protect it.
How long we keep your personal data?
We keep and retain your data no longer than is reasonably and or legally necessary.
Any data that is no longer required is securely and confidentially destroyed.
We may occasionally use the information you have provided us with to contact you regarding new work and or projects.
Social Buttons and Links to other websites
Our website may contain links social media sites and to other websites of interest.
However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
We use information from cookies for purposes which may include:
- identifying returning users, registrants and subscribers and to allow them to be presented with a personalised version of the site
- eliminating the need for returning users to re-enter their login details enabling you to move more easily around our sites
- tracking your use of our sites to better develop our sites in accordance with your requirements
- building up a profile based on your browsing patterns across our sites and third party websites, which enables us to make advertisements available to you that are more relevant to your interests
You can delete cookies from your hard drive at any time however this will mean that any settings such as your stored username and password will have to be reset. You can set your internet browser so that it will not allow cookies to be stored on your computer. This may reduce functionality of the site, prevent access to registration/subscription-only areas of the site and mean that certain features or content will not be available to you. Further information on how to prevent cookies from being stored on your computer can be found on http://www.allaboutcookies.org under the manage cookies section. Alternatively go to the help menu within your internet browser.